We have 3 cottages for male youth and two cottages for female youth. Each cottage has a Coordinator, a Counselor, and a team of Residential Care Professionals. All cottages are staffed 24 hours a day.
GENERAL DAILY SCHEDULE
All of our cottages and in-town homes have a schedule which gives youth the structure needed for a successful treatment experience. Most cottages create a schedule based on the specific needs of the children present.
The following is an example of a Monday-Friday schedule:
- 6:00 am: Wake up
- 6:30 am: Breakfast, morning chores, and get ready for the day
- 8:20 am: School begins
- 11:20 am: Break for lunch and cottage groups
- 1:20 pm: School resumes
- 3:20 pm: School ends
- 3:30–5:30 pm: Groups and work program
- 5:30 pm: Dinner
- 6:30 pm: Recreation/Youth Group
- 8:00 pm: Quiet hour (homework, treatment, reflection)
- 9:00 pm: Bedtime